geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Kamalanathan Raman" <Kamalanathan_Ra...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: javax.mail.MessagingException: .. could not connect to SMTPhost-Reg
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 12:48:00 GMT
Hi Rick,

As u told I was having the sun mail.jar in my classpath , I removed it
and added the Geronimo-javamail-transport 1.1.1 jar to it, now it shows
this particular error . Is it something related to the firewall or is it
something that iam doing wrong with my application.

org.apache.geronimo.javamail.transport.smtp.SMTPSendFailedException:
5.7.3 Client does not have permission to submit mail to this server.
	at
org.apache.geronimo.javamail.transport.smtp.SMTPTransport.sendMessage(SM
TPTransport.java:479)
	at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:93)
	at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:46)
	at
com.symcor.common.util.SendMail.sendNotification(SendMail.java:172)
	at
com.symcor.common.util.SendMail.sendNotification(SendMail.java:93)
	at
com.symcor.eds.app.RunEDSService.sendMail(RunEDSService.java:411)
	at com.symcor.eds.app.RunEDSService.main(RunEDSService.java:338)
2007-02-22 18:12:35,841 INFO  com.symcor.common.util.SendMail
-sendNotification(...):exit
2007-02-22 18:12:35,841 ERROR root -main[]:5.7.3 Client does not have
permission to submit mail to this server.
org.apache.geronimo.javamail.transport.smtp.SMTPSendFailedException:
5.7.3 Client does not have permission to submit mail to this server.
	at
org.apache.geronimo.javamail.transport.smtp.SMTPTransport.sendMessage(SM
TPTransport.java:479)
	at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:93)
	at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:46)
	at
com.symcor.common.util.SendMail.sendNotification(SendMail.java:172)
	at
com.symcor.common.util.SendMail.sendNotification(SendMail.java:93)
	at
com.symcor.eds.app.RunEDSService.sendMail(RunEDSService.java:411)
	at com.symcor.eds.app.RunEDSService.main(RunEDSService.java:338)

Thanks and Regards,
Kamal