geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Kamalanathan Raman" <Kamalanathan_Ra...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: javax.mail.NoSuchProviderException when Trying to send mail usingGeronimo 1.1.1 - Reg
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 14:10:48 GMT
Thanks Rick for replying . I attach my Geronimo-application.xml . Kindly
have a look at it and tell me what iam missing. In my application I have
an EJB project from  which iam trying to send the mail. So what shud I
do?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<application
	xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-1.1">
	<dep:environment
xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1">
		<dep:moduleId>
			<dep:groupId>pnv-rc</dep:groupId>
			<dep:artifactId>pnvapp-rc</dep:artifactId>
			<dep:version>1.1</dep:version>
			<dep:type>ear</dep:type>
		</dep:moduleId>

		<dep:dependencies>
			<dep:dependency>
				<dep:groupId>geronimo</dep:groupId>

<dep:artifactId>geronimo-mail</dep:artifactId>
				<dep:version>1.1.1</dep:version>
				<dep:type>jar</dep:type>
			</dep:dependency>

			<dep:dependency>
				<dep:groupId>geronimo</dep:groupId>

<dep:artifactId>geronimo-javamail-transport</dep:artifactId>
				<dep:version>1.1.1</dep:version>
				<dep:type>jar</dep:type>
			</dep:dependency>
		</dep:dependencies>

		<dep:hidden-classes />
		<dep:non-overridable-classes />
	</dep:environment>

	  <gbean class="org.apache.geronimo.mail.MailGBean"
name="mail/MailSession">
    <attribute name="transportProtocol">smtp</attribute>
    <attribute name="useDefault">false</attribute>
    <attribute name="host">localhost</attribute>
    <attribute name="properties">
            mail.debug=true
            mail.smtp.port=25
            mail.from=symwas@wimdev01.symprod.com
        </attribute>
  </gbean>

<!--
	<module>
		<connector>tranql-connector-1.2.rar</connector>
		<alt-dd />
	</module>
-->

</application>