geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Kamalanathan Raman" <Kamalanathan_Ra...@infosys.com>
Subject javax.mail.NoSuchProviderException when Trying to send mail using Geronimo 1.1.1 - Reg
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 13:08:03 GMT

Hi ,

Iam using Geronimo 1.1.1 .Can any one help me in resolving the following
issue, iam trying to configure a mail session and send notification
mail. But when I try to run my application it throws this particular
error. Iam not able to figure out what it suggests, Your valuable
suggestion is invited.Thanks in advance for your reply.

2007-02-19 18:32:54,601 ERROR com.symcor.common.util.SendMail
-sendNotification(...):MessagingException

javax.mail.NoSuchProviderException: Unable to locate provider for
protocol: smtp

      at javax.mail.Session.getProvider(Session.java:227)

      at javax.mail.Session.getTransport(Session.java:336)

      at javax.mail.Session.getTransport(Session.java:366)

      at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:65)

      at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:46)

      at
com.symcor.common.util.SendMail.sendNotification(SendMail.java:171)

      at
com.symcor.common.util.SendMail.sendNotification(SendMail.java:92)

      at
com.symcor.eds.app.RunEDSService.sendMail(RunEDSService.java:411)

      at com.symcor.eds.app.RunEDSService.main(RunEDSService.java:338)

2007-02-19 18:32:54,617 INFO  com.symcor.common.util.SendMail
-sendNotification(...):exit

2007-02-19 18:32:54,617 ERROR root -main[]:Unable to locate provider for
protocol: smtp

javax.mail.NoSuchProviderException: Unable to locate provider for
protocol: smtp

      at javax.mail.Session.getProvider(Session.java:227)

      at javax.mail.Session.getTransport(Session.java:336)

      at javax.mail.Session.getTransport(Session.java:366)

      at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:65)

      at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:46)

      at
com.symcor.common.util.SendMail.sendNotification(SendMail.java:171)

      at
com.symcor.common.util.SendMail.sendNotification(SendMail.java:92)

      at
com.symcor.eds.app.RunEDSService.sendMail(RunEDSService.java:411)

      at com.symcor.eds.app.RunEDSService.main(RunEDSService.java:338)

Thanks and Regards,

kamal

e-mail system.