geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Krishna Korrapati" <harikrishna.korrap...@gmail.com>
Subject VirtualHost configuration at Application level
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:56:55 GMT
Hi,
       At present i am working on an ear which has got 3 web modules.
According to the Geronimo1.1.1 user guide i have configured the
virtual host for the web modules at the module level. Means i have
added in Geronimo-web.xml file of all the web modules.

In the documentation it has been specified that we can mention the
virtual host at the application level by adding the same in the
geronimo-application.xml file instead of the all web modules.
But i couldn't be able to get the thing where and how to specify at
the application level.

Can anybody suggest where to add the host tag in the
geronimo-application.xml file.

Note: I am using Geronimo1.1.1 with Tomcat

--
Thanks and Regards,
Hari