geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Krishna Korrapati" <harikrishna.korrap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EJB <ejb.manifest.classpath>
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:03:15 GMT
In the mail, the second point, that you mentioned about META_INF\manifest.mf
is the correct one.
If we have
           ejb.manifest.classpath =true
we nee to add in the Manifest.mf file.

After sending the mail, i have checked one thing that why cant we add in the
same way under J2EE module dependency of ejb project.
If we add a jar in J2EE module dependencies, an entry corresponding to that
is made in Manifest.mf file.

So instead of adding manually in Manifest.mf file, we can add under J2EE
module dependencies using eclipse which will serve the same purpose.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,
Hari

--