geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Krishna Korrapati" <harikrishna.korrap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while getting InitialContext
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:18:28 GMT
Yes Rakesh,
     I also have used the same jar suggested by you
(openejb\openejb-core\2.1.1\openejb-core-2.1.1.jar).
Coming to that overwritting one, i am able to see both the key values. i was
confused becase, when i was debuggin i found that both are
stored at the same index of HashTable. When i print that in console i am
able to see both the key-value pairs.

Thank you so much for helping.

I have one more doubt, i think you will be able to resolve that.

We have the project.xml for the ejb project, which was built previously
using maven.
Now i am using Eclipse 3.2.1 for code editing,build and finally i am using
Geronimo1.1.1 for running the application.

In case of
 1) web projects if we have war.bundle=true in project .xml, we will add
that corresponding jar in J2ee Module Dependencies of the web project
 2) ear projects if we have ear.bundle=true in project .xml, we will add
that corresponding jar in J2ee Module Dependencies of the enterprise project

Similarly in case of ejb project, we have
  <ejb.manifest.classpath>true</ejb.manifest.classpath>
What is the corresponding action to be taken for the above.

Please advice.

--
Regards,
Hari