geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Krishna Korrapati" <harikrishna.korrap...@gmail.com>
Subject EJB <ejb.manifest.classpath>
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:11:45 GMT
Hi,

We have the project.xml for the ejb project, which was built previously
using maven.
Now i am using Eclipse 3.2.1 for code editing,build and finally i am using
Geronimo1.1.1 for running the application.

In case of
 1) web projects if we have war.bundle=true in project .xml, we will add
that corresponding jar in J2ee Module Dependencies of the web project
 2) ear projects if we have ear.bundle=true in project .xml, we will add
that corresponding jar in J2ee Module Dependencies of the enterprise project

Similarly in case of ejb project, we have
  <ejb.manifest.classpath>true</ejb.manifest.classpath>
What is the corresponding action to be taken for the above.

Please advice.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Hari