geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Krishna Korrapati" <harikrishna.korrap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while getting InitialContext
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 11:34:49 GMT
Hi rakesh,
     I haven't found
<geronimo_home>\repository\org
\apache\openejb\openejb-core\3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT\openejb-
core-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHO
T.jar

I just want to remind you that i am working with Geronimo1.1.1, if you have
missed out that.

Also the console is showing something like below
 Listening on Ports:
   1099 0.0.0.0 RMI Naming
   1527 0.0.0.0 Derby Connector
   4201 0.0.0.0 ActiveIO Connector EJB
   4242 0.0.0.0 Remote Login Listener
   8009 0.0.0.0 Tomcat Connector AJP
   8080 0.0.0.0 Tomcat Connector HTTP
   8443 0.0.0.0 Tomcat Connector HTTPS
   9999 0.0.0.0 JMX Remoting Connector
  61616 0.0.0.0 ActiveMQ Message Broker Connector

Is that the same as you said.....

Also in the previous mail i have told about overwritting of Environment
properties in HashTable, can u suggest something about that also.

Thanks and Regards,
HariKrishna.

--
Regards,