geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Krishna Korrapati" <harikrishna.korrap...@gmail.com>
Subject Hot Deployment in Geronimo
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:07:09 GMT
Hi,
       We are using geronimo1.1.1 application server.
After deploying the application, if particular file has been changed, then
we will replace the corresponding file in repository with the latest file
and restart the application.

In geronimo1.0 whenever we changed some JSP file, we never restarted the
application. We just replaced JSP in repository, and the application worked
fine without restarting the application. But in geronimo1.1.1, JSP's are not
being replaced without restarting the server.
Is it mandatory in geronimo1.1.1 to restart the application after changing
the JSP's in the repository. If not, whats the best way to update the file?

Is there any property need to be set in config file of geronimo...?

Could somebody please advice on the same issue.

--
Regards,
Hari