geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Gbean within a signed jar
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 19:24:19 GMT
Can you create a Jira issue to investigate that approach?  I'm not
sure whether it would work but it sounds like it's worth following up
on.  If you can attach a small example that demonstrates the problem,
that would be great too.  (If nothing else, maybe we could just try
the repackaging approach if we notice that the original JAR was
signed.)

Thanks,
      Aaron

On 2/16/07, Spotts, Joel (ISS Atlanta) <jspotts@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Is it possible the geronimo code creates the proxy in the same package as the target
class? If the proxy was created in a different package (like proxy.<targetclass proxy>),
IIRC, no SecurityException would be thrown.