geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: How to recover when list-modules and deploy contradict each other?
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 21:34:52 GMT
You can look at var/config/config.xml, and see if there's an entry in
there for the application.  If so you could remove it or add
load="false", but it sounds like maybe there's not an entry?

You can also find the files for the application in geronimo/repository
(in a subdirectory based on the application's module ID) and delete
them.  That will make sure there's nothing "blocking" the new
deployment.

Thanks,
      Aaron