geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: gbean deployment problem
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 16:01:30 GMT
That message usually means that either it can't find your deployment
plan (in which case you could try passing it as a separate argument to
the deployer), or that it didn't recognize the format/namespace of the
deployment plan.  I'm not sure if Geronimo 2.x will accept a
deployment plan with a deployment-1.1 namespace, so that's the first
thing I'd check.

Thanks,
      Aaron