geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ reference
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 13:32:49 GMT
You need to add a dependency on the new module you created that holds
the connection factory and queue.  You can look up the name in the
console, or the command-line deploy tool ("list-modules").

If you wanted to use the default connection factory, like in the other
thread, you would need to change the dependency on activemq-broker to
be on activemq.

Thanks,
        Aaron