geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Titi Wangsa" <blacksnow...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomcat Manager in Geronimo
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 07:03:39 GMT
hello to all..
i used tomcat as my web container, but now the application has to be
deployed on geronimo.
i was wondering is there a similar interface to the /manager/html found in
tomcat?
i know the geronimo console can be used to
upload/deploy/undeploy/redeploy/start/stop applications..
which covers like 75% of the functions provided by tomcat manager (yes the
geronimo console does a whole
lot more then the tomcat manager), but, functions like monitoring using
JMeter, free memory, cpu usage, time spent on
each servlet, current number of sessions, longest living session, etc, i
don't know how to get these figures from geronimo.
if anyone can point me to the proper docs, i'd be very grateful.
thanks you.