geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Geronimo User" <geronimou...@gmail.com>
Subject How to recover when list-modules and deploy contradict each other?
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 21:23:11 GMT
Hi:

Is there a way to recover when Geronimo is confused about whether an
application is deployed. This follows a deployment that failed.

I've changed the deployment info and again try to deploy.

The list-modules command does not show the module.

But when I try to deploy, the command says the module does exist:

Error: Unable to distribute your-ear-m.n.ear:
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationAlreadyExistsException:
Configuration already exists: com.yourcompany/your-ear/m.n/ear

Is there a way to recover from this without re-installing Geronimo?

Thanks.