geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Configuring JMS Message Bridging and Geronimo
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 22:08:17 GMT
I know basically nothing about amq message bridging but I think it's
something you configure on a broker.  So, you'd be modifying the
activemq-broker config rather than activemq config.

Most likely you will need to use the xbean configuration method
rather than relying on the geronimo gbean attributes.  I don't know
any details about how to do this

david jencks