geronimo-user mailing list archives

From theo burry <tvbu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: howl log
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:17:59 GMT
I'm on geronimo 1.1.1, jdk1.5.0, freebsd4.

Thanks,
Theo

David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote: That's odd, its supposed to be a fixed
size file.  Changing it yourself while the server is running is indeed very likely to totally
break the server.

Which geronimo version, which jdk and which OS are you using?

thanks
david jencks