geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Clayton Hicklin" <chick...@mutiger.homeip.net>
Subject Re: derby network server
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 15:27:30 GMT
It appears that the DerbyNetwork gbean can't find the derbynet.jar.  When
it starts up, you get an error in the derby.log file to that effect.  If I
put derbynet.jar in the classpath (like jre/lib/ext), it works.  It kind
of sounds like a dependency issue.  Is there something I could put in
config.xml to load the derbynet.jar for the DerbyNetwork gbean? Something
like:

<dependency>
 <artifactId>derbynet</artifactId>
</dependency>

Although, I'm not exactly sure where to put it.  Thanks!