geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Nirav Mehta" <mehtani...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ reference
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 12:57:00 GMT
Ok ... now I've created a new connection factory and a new queue. I changed
the web.xml to

    <resource-ref>
        <res-ref-name>jms/JMSTrialConFact</res-ref-name>
        <res-type>javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory</res-type>
        <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
    </resource-ref>

    <message-destination-ref>
        <message-destination-ref-name>
            jms/nmJMSTrialQueue
        </message-destination-ref-name>
        <message-destination-type>
            javax.jms.Queue
        </message-destination-type>
        <message-destination-usage>Produces</message-destination-usage>
        <message-destination-link>
            JMSTrialQueue
        </message-destination-link>
    </message-destination-ref>

Added the ref to geronimo deployment plan:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.1" xmlns:nam="
http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.1" xmlns:sec="
http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1" xmlns:sys="
http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1">
  <sys:environment>
    <sys:moduleId>
      <sys:groupId>default</sys:groupId>
      <sys:artifactId>JMSMQTrial</sys:artifactId>
      <sys:version>1.0</sys:version>
      <sys:type>car</sys:type>
    </sys:moduleId>
    <sys:dependencies>
      <sys:dependency>
        <sys:groupId>geronimo</sys:groupId>
        <sys:artifactId>activemq-broker</sys:artifactId>
        <sys:version>1.1.1</sys:version>
        <sys:type>car</sys:type>
      </sys:dependency>
    </sys:dependencies>
  </sys:environment>
  <context-root>/JMSMQTrial</context-root>
  <nam:resource-ref>
    <nam:ref-name>jms/JMSTrialConFact</nam:ref-name>
    <nam:resource-link>JMSTrialConFact</nam:resource-link>
  </nam:resource-ref>
  <nam:resource-env-ref>
    <nam:ref-name>jms/JMSTrialQueue</nam:ref-name>

<nam:message-destination-link>JMSTrialQueue</nam:message-destination-link>
  </nam:resource-env-ref>
</web-app>

I still get the same error:
Unable to resolve resource reference 'jms/JMSTrialConFact' (Could not find
resource 'JMSTrialConFact'. Perhaps it has not yet been configured, or your
application does not have a dependency declared for that resource module?).

HELP!!!

Regards,
Nirav Mehta