geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.0 Documentation update
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 20:26:45 GMT
Thanks for your feedback Jack.

If you are talking about the "Multiple Repositories and Server Instances" article, I'm taking
a look at it now and will make the necessary updates.

As for automatic port assignment, you are absolutely right, there is no tool for that and
it might be a good area to improve Geronimo's usability. Could you open a JIRA for this improvement

Cheers!
Hernan