geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dario Andrade <da...@sinistro.net>
Subject Re: JPA in geronimo
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2007 04:47:00 GMT

Thanks David,
I guess I failed to explain I would try jpa on geronimo 2.0 M2. Anyway,
I copied the toplink jpa standalone library (specifically
toplink-essentials.jar) to my project and now it recognizes jpa
annotations and classes.
Before I move on, I was just asking if there was something else I should
be looking at, besides creating a dependency on
geronimo/openjpa/2.0-M2/car module.

Thanks again,
Dario Andrade