geronimo-user mailing list archives

From longjinbo <jb-l...@tokyo.kkmiura.co.jp>
Subject How to configurate Tomcat in Geronimo?
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 02:10:22 GMT
hello!
I am now start to learn geronimo, and I got a problem here, I have right
a perl script used to send email. like FormMail.cgi in function.
In apache http server, I know it is to configurate the httpd.conf to
make the apache http server understand how to run the perl script: by
what and from where.
but in geronimo-1.0, How could I make the tomcat to understand to run
cgi scripts correctly?
in C:\geronimo-1.0\var\catalina\conf ,There is a file named web.xml, and
contains some configurations about tomcat, but after I uncomment the cgi
mapping, Geronimo can not run correctly.
<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>cgi</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/cgi-bin/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>
Should I make some other changes in it to suit my own system?
I create a floder named cgi-bin in <Geronimo-Home>, but the porblems
remains.
Thank you!
I am long for the replay!