geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: virtual host
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 17:42:22 GMT
the only workaround I found was to declare a new web connector and specify the port you want
the application to listen on.

then I configured the VH as desc in the http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC12/configuring-virtual-hosts-in-geronimo-tomcat.html
doc.

the down side of this workaround is that the app, although it will be accessible only through
the virtual host you specify, it will also be listening on all the ports defined as network
listeners.

btw, I used Geronimo v1.1.1 for this test, don't think v1.2 will make any difference in this
configuration.

Would this work for you? I'll keep looking for a better solution

Cheers!
Hernan