geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javax.mail.NoSuchProviderException when Trying to send mail using Geronimo 1.1.1 - Reg
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 13:57:25 GMT
In order to send mail, there are two jar files you need in your
dependencies.  The first jar file, geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_spec-1.1.jar
is in the base configuration and contains the javax.mail.* classes.  You
have that one, otherwise you wouldn't get as far as you have.  The
second jar file, geronimo-javamail-transport-1.1.1.jar contains the
Geronimo SMTP transport implementation.  That's the jar file you're
missing in your application dependencies.

Rick