geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Tomcat Manager in Geronimo
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 08:11:30 GMT
To my understanding G console doesn't provide this kind of facilities
currently. Also there is an effort going on collecting some statistics
information from web server side.
If your problem is too specific then might have to write a custom plug
in to the G console (first start looking at GBeans related concepts
too). Have a look at

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/advanced-plugin-sample.html.

Thanks,
Lasantha Ranaweera