geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Clayton Hicklin <chick...@mutiger.homeip.net>
Subject Re: web app and gbean in the same file
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2007 20:01:15 GMT
Okay, thanks, I got that working. However, it appears the gbean and the
webapp have to be started and stopped in tandem. This makes sense and
I'm assuming this is because they are technically part of the same
application. I can't seem to find the gbean in the list of gbeans in the
JMX viewer to run doStart() and doStop() against it. Is there any way to
start and stop the gbean separately from the webapp when they're
packaged this way?

Clayton