geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access a datasource from a stateless session bean via JNDI lookup
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 13:55:55 GMT
Maybe you can find some additional info here in these articles

For Geronimo v1.1
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/os-ag-jndi1/

Geronimo v2.0 documentation
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/how-to-get-jndi-working-in-geronimo-20.html

HTH

Cheers!
Hernan

Carsten Lange wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I 'm trying since 2 weeks to access a datasource from a stateless session bean via JNDI
lookup. I triedeverything I could find at any documentation. But I can not access the datasource
because the JNDI name could not be found. I deployed the application in an EAR and have the
reference to it at web.xml and geronimo-web.xml. If I deploy the WAR single and outside of
the EAR the problem is solved and the access to the datasource works. But deployed at the
EAR it does not work. I'm using geronimo 1.1.1.