geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Clayton Hicklin <chick...@mutiger.homeip.net>
Subject gbean deployment problem
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 15:43:31 GMT
Okay, I'm still having a problem getting a simple gbean deployed.  I've
had this working before, so I have no idea what the problem is.  It's
still giving me the "...no deployer is able to handle it..." error.
Here are my geronimo-service.xml, jar layout and gbean class.  I have
attempted to install this on a freshly installed copy of geronimo-2.0-M2
by dumping it in the "deploy" directory and by using the web console
deployer.  Neither works.  This has to be something simple.

geronimo-service.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<module xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/deployment-1.1">
    <environment>
        <moduleId>
            <groupId>com.test</groupId>
            <artifactId>test</artifactId>
            <version>1.0</version>
            <type>jar</type>
        </moduleId>
    </environment>

    <gbean name="TestGBean" class="com.test.TestGBean"/>
</module>

jar layout:
com/
com/test/
com/test/TestGBean.class
META-INF/
META-INF/geronimo-service.xml
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF

gbean class:
package com.test;

import org.apache.commons.logging.Log;
import org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfo;
import org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder;
import org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanLifecycle;

public class TestGBean implements GBeanLifecycle {

    private static final Log log = LogFactory.getLog(TestGBean.class);

    public void doFail() {
        log.info("Service Failed");
    }

    public void doStart() throws Exception {
        log.info("Service Started");
    }

    public void doStop() throws Exception {
        log.info("Service Stopped");
    }

    public static final GBeanInfo GBEAN_INFO;

    static {
        GBeanInfoBuilder infoBuilder = new GBeanInfoBuilder("TestGBean",
TestGBean.class);

        GBEAN_INFO = infoBuilder.getBeanInfo();
    }

    public static GBeanInfo getGBeanInfo() {
        return GBEAN_INFO;
    }
}