geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Problem to acess protected EJB from a java client application
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 11:12:28 GMT
Hi,

There is a problem in the client jar file. It does not pickup the jar
files in a Windows environment :-( . I will fix this error soon & thanks
for the reporting.

To the client application to work correctly following jar files must be
included in to your classpath.

openejb-core-2.1.1jar
cglib-nodep-2.1_3.jar
geronimo-j2ee_1.4_spec-1.1.jar