geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: JDBC Driver
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 11:55:38 GMT
Hi Gopi,

You can use Geronimo console to do this work.
1. Login to the console (check for the sample in the 1.1 doc).
2. Use common libs to upload ojdbc14.jar and get a dependency to the jar.
3. Add the above dependency to your module which is going to use a DB
driver.

If you are more specific I would be able to help you more. ;-)

Thanks,
Lasantha