geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Deploying error in JCA IM-Application
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 21:17:27 GMT

On Feb 16, 2007, at 4:30 AM, Kanchana Welagedara wrote:

> Hi David
>
> Thanks for the reply.ʍy results are in line.
>
> On Fri, 2007-02-16 at 01:25 -0800, David Jencks wrote:
>> Leave out the dependencies from your geronimo plan, and if it doesn't
>> deploy please show the exact command you are using to try to
>> deploy it.
>
> I removed the dependencies from geronimo-r plan

good, you seem to have gotten farther
> and used tranql
> connector in geronimo-application.xml

I'm not sure what you are saying here.  Your attempt to deploy the
rar doesn't appear to involve an ear.  By mentioning the tranql code
I was trying to suggest that if your connector doesn't work right you
might consult the tranql connectors for ideas or base classes you
could extend.

> I used following command to deploy the rar.
>
> <geronimo-home>/bin$  java -jar deployer.jar
> deploy /home/kanchi/samples/jca_sample/imj2c/dist/imj2c.rar
>
> Then I got the following error while geronimo web console says
> successfully deployed the application.

This looks to me like a fairly clear error message, it's saying that
the property "RepositoryPath" can't be set on the managed connection
factory.  Is it listed correctly in the ra.xml?  Are there actually
get/set method on the MCF class?

thanks
david jencks