geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Lasantha Ranaweera" <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: JPA in geronimo
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2007 04:47:39 GMT
Hi David,

I have been going on this same jpa sample given on testsuite and having a
problem too (may be I am missing some basic thing in JSR). Anyway thought
to give a try on this same thread it looks iron is hot here and it will
give some insight on G to our users too. ;)

In my debugging enviroment shows that above sample application creates 3
PersistenceUnitGBeans. The one I dont understand it named 'cmp'. Where
does it comes from ? Either 'persistence.xml' or 'openejb-jar.xml' doesn't
have that information know. Do you have any idea what is I am missing
here?

Thanks,
Lasantha