geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Client certificates with LDAP
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 14:51:34 GMT
Hi Kev,

Geronimo currently does not support a security realm that uses digital
certificates and LDAP together.  (CertificatePropertiesFile security realm
lets you map distinguished names to usernames and then map usernames to
groups).  You will have to write a custom login module to combine digital
certificates and LDAP.

Vamsi