geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jochen Zink <jochen.z...@nepatec.de>
Subject Certificate Authentication against a Database
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 13:55:32 GMT
Hallo,

at the moment I have a webapplication, that authenticates/authorise the
user with a HTTPS Listener with client Auth enabled and a Certificate
propeties File realm.

Now, my questions. Is it possible, to authenticate the user with a
Database Realm or is the only way to became the same functionality with
writing a custom Realm with my own LoginModuleClass?

The Database authentication should work exactly like the Certificate
properties File Realm.

Thanks for reading!

Beste Grüße/Best regards
Jochen Zink

Jochen Zink

nepatec GmbH & Co. KG
Hindenburgstr. 37
30175 Hannover
Fon: 0511/935.946.51
Fax: 0511/935.946.57
Mail: jochen.zink@nepatec.de

nepatec GmbH & Co. KG
Sitz Hannover . Amtsgericht Hannover . HRA 200338
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin:
Nepatec Verwaltungs-GmbH . Amtsgericht Hannover
HRB 200954 . Geschäftsführer: Claudius Grieser .
Burkhard Gerlts . Jörg Neumann . Frank Nitze