geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hot Deployment in Geronimo
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 16:48:11 GMT
I'm not sure about the jetty assembly but as I recall in the
geronimo-1.1.1 tomcat assembly you should be able to turn on this
feature by editing var/catalina/conf/web.xml and changing this :
        <init-param>
            <param-name>development</param-name>
            <param-value>false</param-value>
        </init-param>
to this
        <init-param>
            <param-name>development</param-name>
            <param-value>true</param-value>
        </init-param>
for the jsp servlet.   In geronimo 1.0 that parameter was not
specified and defaulted to true.

Best wishes,
Paul