geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Kev D'Arcy" <kevin.a.da...@aib.ie>
Subject Re: Custom login module error
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:03:12 GMT
On Feb 13, 2007, at 7:15 AM, Kev D'Arcy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Any ideas why I'd be getting this error:
>
>  java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> aib.dos.wasce.security.LDAPLoginModule in classloader
> console/realm-LdapRealm/1.0/car
>
> With a custom login module? It's deployed within the Geronimo
> repository.

Did you add a dependency on the jar that contains the login module?

--kevan

Sorry to ask a silly question, but where/how do I do this? Do I need to
manually edit
the deployment plan and use the command line to deploy it?

Kev

This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by the addressee unless otherwise
indicated.

This email has been scanned by an external email security system.

Allied Irish Banks