geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Rakesh Midha" <midha.rak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EJB <ejb.manifest.classpath>
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 07:42:26 GMT
Hello Hari

If I understand it right you need to use ejb.bundle=true to add coorsponding
jars as j2ee dependencies in ejb project (in standalone mode)

and ejb.manifest.classpath is used to add manifest classpath entry in jar
file to access classes from external jars. The coorsponding action would be
adding following in META-INF\manifest.mf
               Class-Path:  xyz.jar

Thanks
Rakesh