geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kanchana Welagedara <kanch...@opensource.lk>
Subject debugging WS deployed in Geronimo-2
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2007 06:13:51 GMT
Hi

I'm trying to debug a web service which deployed in the geronimo-2(with
almost newest code built).

Geronimo has started in the debugger mode(localhost port 8000) and the
WS application has imported as an eclipse project on to eclipse along
with the geronimo code base.

When I put the break point on the client method and try to debug the
flow of WS invocation,the eclipse debugger doesn't launch or prompt to
the debug mode to step on/over the flow.

am I missing any steps in process of debugging a WS deployed in geronimo
using eclipse?
Can anybody please help me on this

Thanks and regards
Kanchana