geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kanchana Welagedara <kanch...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Deploying error in JCA IM-Application
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:30:38 GMT
Hi David

Thanks for the reply.ʍy results are in line.

On Fri, 2007-02-16 at 01:25 -0800, David Jencks wrote:
> Leave out the dependencies from your geronimo plan, and if it doesn't
> deploy please show the exact command you are using to try to deploy it.

I removed the dependencies from geronimo-r plan and used tranql
connector in geronimo-application.xml

I used following command to deploy the rar.

<geronimo-home>/bin$  java -jar deployer.jar
deploy /home/kanchi/samples/jca_sample/imj2c/dist/imj2c.rar

Then I got the following error while geronimo web console says
successfully deployed the application.

No ModuleID or TargetModuleID provided.  Attempting to guess based
    on the content of the archive.
    Attempting to use ModuleID 'org/geronimo/jca/imj2c.rar'
    Stopped org/geronimo/jca/imj2c.rar
    Unloaded org/geronimo/jca/imj2c.rar
    Uninstalled org/geronimo/jca/imj2c.rar
    Deployed org/geronimo/jca/imj2c.rar
    Redeployed org/geronimo/jca/imj2c.rar
    Error: Operation failed: start of org/geronimo/jca/imj2c.rar failed

        Unknown start exception

        Configuration org/geronimo/jca/imj2c.rar failed to start due to
the
    following reasons:

      The service

J2EEApplication=null,JCAResource=org/geronimo/jca/imj2c.rar,ResourceAdapter=org/geronimo/jca/imj2c.rar,ResourceAdapterModule=org/geronimo/jca/imj2c.rar,j2eeType=JCAConnectionFactory,name=connectorcci
    did not start because

org/geronimo/jca/imj2c.rar?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=connectorcci,JCAResource=org/geronimo/jca/imj2c.rar,ResourceAdapter=org/geronimo/jca/imj2c.rar,ResourceAdapterModule=org/geronimo/jca/imj2c.rar,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=connectorcci
    did not start.

      The service

J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=connectorcci,JCAResource=org/geronimo/jca/imj2c.rar,ResourceAdapter=org/geronimo/jca/imj2c.rar,ResourceAdapterModule=org/geronimo/jca/imj2c.rar,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=connectorcci
    did not start because the setter for attribute 'RepositoryPath'
    threw an exception.

    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
    org.geronimo.jca.sample.spi.IMManagedConnectionFactory: no setter
for
    RepositoryPath

        at

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.DynamicGBeanDelegate.setAttribute(DynamicGBeanDelegate.java:132)

        at

org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ManagedConnectionFactoryWrapper.setAttribute(ManagedConnectionFactoryWrapper.java:246

....mor