geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use Geronimo-1.0 as the server to run jsp in eclipse?
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:55:59 GMT
Hi, There have been some recent changes that have may have broken the
downloadable support in WTP.  What you can do is download the plugin
directly using the update manager and pointing to the following site:

http://geronimo.apache.org/devtools

Download the latest version, this will get you the latest fixes for
all current versions of Geronimo.

-sachin