Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year :) - 2007. Hope we all have a more exciting Geronimo Year.

I wanted to know if any one has any idea for changing the root "/" context for the welcome page to "/welcome" context.

The only thing I have learned is the welcome was installed as a plugin, which would mean the configs are precompiled.

Please advice.

--
Regards,
Simon