Kevan ,

Thanks kevan , now my application is running , the jars inside the Web-inf/lib was corrupt , got it rectified . But now iam getting this error

19:35:23,546 ERROR [ServiceLocator] Fail to find EJB home for java:comp/env/ejb/TransactionSession

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Could not resolve abstract name query [Deploy_Lockbox/wlbxbiz/rc/?name=TransactionSessionEJB#org.openejb.EJBContainer] in configuration default/wlbxapp.ear/1167919492953/ear

      at org.openejb.proxy.EJBProxyReference.getEJBProxyFactory(

      at org.openejb.proxy.EJBProxyReference.getContent(

      at org.apache.geronimo.naming.enc.CachingReference.resolveReference(

      at org.apache.geronimo.naming.enc.CachingReference.get(

      at org.apache.geronimo.naming.enc.AbstractReadOnlyContext.lookup(

      at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(Unknown Source)

      at com.symcor.wlbx.util.ServiceLocator.getHome(

      at com.symcor.wlbx.web.servlet.ReportServlet.initializeResourceLookups(

      at com.symcor.wlbx.web.servlet.ReportServlet.init(

      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(

      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(

      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(

      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(

      at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext.access$201(

      at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext$SystemMethodValve.invoke(

      at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.valve.GeronimoBeforeAfterValve.invoke(

      at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext.start(

      at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(

I have one query , like iam using home and remote interface to refer to another EJB . So how shud I put the references in geronimo-web.xml. I have attached web.xml

<ejb-ref id="EjbRef_3">

How should I add the references in Geronimo-web.xml . Currently iam adding the EJB jars in the repository and referring to it by this way

What is the correct way to go about it. If I don`t do this iam getting “ Could not find EJB for reference ejb/AuthenticateSession having home interface …and remote interface….”

Can u help me out in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,