Hi kaven,

Its correct that the problem is because of case sensitivity in linux.
After giving the correct the correct case, the application is running successfully.

Thanks a lot.

On Jan 22, 2007, at 5:12 AM, Hari Krishna Korrapati wrote:

> Hi,
>         I am working with Geronimo 1.1.1.
> I have an application which is running successfully on Windows with
> the following environtment.
>                    jdk1.5.0_02 and Geronimo1.1.1
>
> I have deployed the same application on Linux with the following
> environment
>                   jdk1.5.0_10 and Geronimo1.1.1

Hari,
Make sure your property name is correct -- spelling, upper/lower
case, etc. Also make sure the property file name(s) are correct. Do
they have the correct case? If you don't see a problem, post your
directory layout, deployment plan, property file, and code snippet
that accesses the property. If you have a simple app that can
illustrate the problem, that would be helpful...

--kevan

--
hari krishna korrapati