geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Don Hill" <justj...@gmail.com>
Subject myfaces and geronimo 2-M1
Date Sun, 28 Jan 2007 21:30:31 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to see the state of myfaces in M1, I am getting a Digester
NoClassDefFound,does anyone know of myfaces/jsf is working in M1.

Are there any work arounds for issues, I will continue to investigate but
would like some advise on the implementation.

Here is the stack that I have encountered.

SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of
class org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/digester/Digester
        at
org.apache.myfaces.config.impl.digester.DigesterFacesConfigUnmarshallerImpl
.<init>(DigesterFacesConfigUnmarshallerImpl.java:42)
        at org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.configure(
FacesConfigurator.java:121)
        at org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener.initFaces
(StartupServletContextListener.java:64)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener.contextInitialized(
StartupServletContextListener.java:47)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(
StandardContext.java:3827)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(
StandardContext.java:4336)
        at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext.access$201(
GeronimoStandardContext.java:62)
        at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContex