geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "leonard flournoy" <lenfl...@gmail.com>
Subject Oracle XA
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 17:14:16 GMT
I am trying to set up oracle to make use of the XA drivers but I have been
unsuccessful. I am using the web console to create the pool and I've
selected Oracle XA. Does anyone have an example of an Oracle XA deployment
plan that works or if you have a link to a page that would guide me through
a detailed install including a glossary of required fields, would you please
point me to it. Part of the problem is that we have no dba here so we
probably aren't providing the correct values. Please provide any assistance
that you can!

Thanks in advance!