geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aman Nanner/MxI Technologies <aman.nan...@mxi.com>
Subject Re: Accessing EJB via JNDI from a web application
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 18:22:13 GMT
I'm using the following GBean declaration in my geronimo-application.xml:

    <sys:gbean name="EjbBindings"
class="org.apache.geronimo.gjndi.binding.EjbBindings">
        <attribute name="homeContext">remote</attribute>
        <attribute name="localHomeContext">local</attribute>
    </sys:gbean>

I was looking at the source code for EjbBindings.xml where I see the
following code fragment:

    static {
        GBeanInfoBuilder builder =
GBeanInfoBuilder.createStatic(EjbBindings.class, "EjbBindings");
        builder.setConstructor(new String[]{"kernel", "homeContext",
"localHomeContext"});
        GBEAN_INFO = builder.getBeanInfo();
    }

Although looking at it now, I guess the "setConstructor" method is just
taking an array of String arguments that are the names of the attributes,
and that these are not references to attribute types.

This is the error I get when I try to deploy my application with the
preceding GBean declaration:

     [java]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
     [java] Caused by:
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Could not find a
valid constructor for G
Bean: org.apache.geronimo.gjndi.binding.EjbBindings
     [java]     at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.getConstructorTypes(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:500)
     [java]     at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.getBeanInfo(GBeanInfoBuilder.java:438)
     [java]     at
org.apache.geronimo.gjndi.binding.EjbBindings.<clinit>(EjbBindings.java:106)

Any ideas of what could be wrong?