geronimo-user mailing list archives

From DRob...@bfm.bm
Subject Re: Unable to deploy applications quickly.
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 12:16:35 GMT
Actually, the command Lasantha gave you is wrong. The command is actually:

java -jar deployer.jar deploy <archive_name> [<plan>]

There's also a redeploy command, that you can use if your app is already
deployed

java -jar deployer.jar redeploy <archive_name> [<plan>]

Denis Robert
Senior Technical Architect
BF&M Insurance Group
Phone: (441) 298-0344
Email: drobert@bfm.bm
This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
the system manager.

"vikas patil" <vikas.a.patil@gmail.com>
Please respond to
user@geronimo.apache.org

user@geronimo.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Unable to deploy applications quickly.

Yes that would be fine. I guess then I need to build a script for
undeploying it first and then deploying it back again. But the job of
archiving must also be done each time. Anyways thanks for the help.