geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build failure
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 13:05:10 GMT

On Jan 29, 2007, at 6:40 AM, Kanchana Welagedara wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I'm trying to build the code.I tried building code for the several
> time and ended it with following error for each time
>
> Can any body please help me to solve this?

Kanchana,
I would guess that the catalina jar in your local maven repository is
not valid. One of the maven repos had a configuration problem, last
week. And served up some bad artifacts. If you cleanup your local
maven repo, you should be ok. Try the following:

rm -rf ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/tomcat/catalina/   (or windows
equivalent)
mvn clean install

If that doesn't work, clean your entire repo:

rm -rf ~/.m2/repository
mvn clean install

--kevan