geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Struts(Properties files) on Linux
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 17:58:20 GMT

On Jan 22, 2007, at 5:12 AM, Hari Krishna Korrapati wrote:

> Hi,
>         I am working with Geronimo 1.1.1.
> I have an application which is running successfully on Windows with
> the following environtment.
>                    jdk1.5.0_02 and Geronimo1.1.1
>
> I have deployed the same application on Linux with the following
> environment
>                   jdk1.5.0_10 and Geronimo1.1.1

Hari,
Make sure your property name is correct -- spelling, upper/lower
case, etc. Also make sure the property file name(s) are correct. Do
they have the correct case? If you don't see a problem, post your
directory layout, deployment plan, property file, and code snippet
that accesses the property. If you have a simple app that can
illustrate the problem, that would be helpful...

--kevan