geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Webservices problem with JAX-RPC in 1.2?
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 07:16:57 GMT
This is not a valid dependency anymore in Geronimo 1.2 (or 2.x):

     geronimo/geronimo-webservices//jar

The groupId has changed for all Geronimo modules.  Something like
this might get you farther:

     org.apache.geronimo/geronimo-webservices//jar

Though... I'd imagine there are probably a few other changes, but
don't hold me to it ;-)  Probably need to paste the plan you are
using to pick out any other issues.

--jason